Recruitment of Stroke Patients for Rehabilitation Robot Clinical Trials in Zhujiang Hospital of Southern Medical University
A prospective, multi-center, randomized controlled, non-inferior clinical trial is being conducted to evaluate the effectiveness and safety of lower extremity exoskeleton rehabilitation training robots. The robots used can provide rehabilitation training for patients with lower extremity motor dysfunction caused by neurological diseases such as stroke. The robot has active and passive training mode, which assists patients with hip, knee, and ankle joints to complete rehabilitation training, supports weaker patients to perform early normal gait walking under early weight loss, and can provide personalized walking training programs to improve lower limb motor dysfunction. The clinical trial has been examined and approved by the Medical Ethics Committee of Zhujiang Hospital of Southern Medical University.
To evaluate the effectiveness and safety of lower extremity exoskeleton rehabilitation training robot for patients with lower extremity motor dysfunction caused by stroke.
Recruit volunteers for the community, if you meet the following conditions, you can register:
- The vital signs are stable and the condition is stable, suitable for exercise test.
- Age between 18 and 75 years old, gender is not limited.
- Weight < 85kg, height 1.55m ~ 1.90m.
- Patients with hemiplegic stroke diagnosed for the first time, including cerebral infarction and cerebral hemorrhage, whose course is between 2 weeks and 6 months after the onset of illness.
- With upper limb strength, able to hold the balance bar.
- No other situation judged by the investigator as unsuitable for inclusion.
If you meet the criteria for admission, and you are willing to participate in this clinical study.
Throughout the research process, you will obtain:
- Robot training or regular walking training for free.
- Obtain professional follow-up examination and evaluation for free.
- Participants’ allowances totaled 1000 RMB, and 500 RMB were given respectively after completing the functional index assessment on the 14th and 28th day of training.
This study will last for one month, and you are required to cooperate during the research period:
- Accept training on time.
- You need to follow the instructions of your research doctor.
Registration and contact information:
Department of Rehabilitation, Zhujiang Hospital of Southern Medical University
Professor Huang Guozhi’s team
Dr. Fan 18680288722
Dr. Zheng 13822252304
Scan the QR code above for registration
Comments are closed.